At Collar and Cuffs London, our passion is to bring you menswear renowned for its sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service. This extends to ensuring that your privacy is respected and that we are clear on how your information is used.
|At Collar and Cuffs London we take your privacy very seriously and you can be assured that
we will never sell your personal details to any third party.
|Information we collect from you
The information that we collect about you is shown below, this helps us provide the exceptional customer service that we are passionate about.
How we use your information
- Your name
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your payment details
- Any other information provided by you on our website forms
- Information on your IP address, cookies, operating system and surfing patterns
- Information we collect when you telephone us or write to us
- Other information on occasion to help us improve our products and services
We collect the above information to process your order, to help us understand what products and services you need from us, to offer you products and services that we think may be of interest to you, to help improve our products and services, to help improve our website and to carry out market research.
We may use aggregated statistics so we can enhance our service and website. This information may be provided to third parties however will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
Ensuring your information is protected
Information you provide to us through our website is encrypted; this technology protects your information whilst it is being transmitted over the internet. Once it reaches Collar and Cuffs London, it is stored securely and can only be processed by authorised Collar and Cuffs London employees.
We take the security of your information very seriously and fully comply with the requirements of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act. You can rest assured that the information we hold is to provide you with exceptional customer service. WE WILL NOT PASS YOUR INDIVIDUAL DETAILS TO ANY THIRD PARTY, other than:
Only authorised employees within Collar and Cuffs London use information collected from individual customers on a need to know basis.
- If we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities e.g. the Police, Courts of Law. This is by no means routine and would only happen if we were asked to do so.
- With regard to your credit and debit card details, WE DO NOT STORE THESE ON OUR SERVERS. This does mean that you will be asked to enter your card details each time you shop with us, however we believe this provides you with added security as your card numbers are not retained by us. We have carefully selected a card processing partner who processes your card details; we have selected this company for its secure payment system and globally recognised expertise. We pass your name and address to this card processing partner so they can validate this information during the transaction. Our card processing partner is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and must meet strict security requirements in order to conduct business.
- For custom-made shirts, we may pass details of your order to our shirt makers and this may be outside of the European Union. This includes only relevant information, for example shirt measurements, and never includes any payment details.
Giving you access to the information we hold about you
You are able to ask us what information we hold about you, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. A reasonable fee may be charged for this information (up to £10). If any details we hold are incorrect you can ask us to amend them.
Keeping you informed about our products and services
We may use information you have provided to us to contact you regarding our products, services and special offers. We may contact you by post, fax, email, social networking websites or text message. Please be assured that we are respectful of your time and we limit the frequency of our communications to you to a reasonable amount.
If at any point you no longer wish to receive such information please email us at the below address:
We will act on this in a reasonable period of time, usually within 30 days.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out in our Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other parties’ websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. When leaving our site, we encourage users to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused.