Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our dapper StormDefender City umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Ribs that encompass fiber glass for superior strength and flexibility.
2) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
3) Generous 132cm canopy arc when open with a 115cm diameter.
4) When closed, the umbrella measures 94cm from tip to handle.
5) Traditional leather style hook handle for timeless elegance.
6) Automatic - This umbrella opens at the touch of a button, quite unusual for a larger umbrella!
7) Strong fiber glass shaft giving the umbrella superior core stability.
8) Two straps to secure the canopy when closed, with superior button fasting.
9) Slip cover included.
10) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
11) A generous amount of fiber glass has been used to construct the ribs of this umbrella meaning the frame is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON is a British retailer offering a stunning range of shirts, ties and accessories to customers all over the world. At COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON, our passion is to bring customers accessories and menswear renowned for sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).