Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormDefender Plus compact umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
2) This umbrella has 9 ribs, one more than usual for added strength. The ribs encompass fiber glass for superior strength and flexibility.
3) Automatic mechanism - Not just to open the canopy, to close it too!
4) 110cm canopy arc when open with a 97cm diameter; a generous size for a folding umbrella.
5) Hexagonal shaft giving added rigidity.
6) 3-fold design - Making the umbrella compact and easy to carry.
7) When closed, the umbrella measures 31cm.
8) Traditional solid wood straight handle for timeless elegance.
9) Slip cover included.
10) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
11) When closed our umbrella measures 6cm across, around 1cm wider than many other folding umbrellas. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON is a British retailer offering a stunning range of shirts, ties and accessories to customers all over the world. At COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON, our passion is to bring customers accessories and menswear renowned for sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).