Rare Automatic - Extra Strong Windproof - StormDefender Panoramic - Dome Umbrella - Highly Engineered to Combat Inversion Damage - Fiberglass Ribs - Red Trim Canopy - Clear
Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormDefender Panoramic umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Triple layer ribs that encompass fiber glass for superior strength and flexibility.
2) Canopy diameter 90cm, canopy arc 130cm giving a generous depth to protect both head and shoulders from the elements.
3) Strong metal shaft giving the umbrella a solid core.
4) Subtle 1cm red trim around the base of the canopy. This trim is thinner when compared to many other umbrellas to assist with visibility at the important eye level.
5) Hook leather-look handle maximising comfort and style.
6) When closed, the umbrella measures 89cm from tip to handle.
7) Automatic open.
8) Strap to secure the canopy when closed.
9) A generous amount of fiber glass has been used to construct the ribs of this umbrella giving you the confidence that the umbrella is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).