Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormDefender Flat umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
2) Automatic mechanism - Not just to open the canopy, to close it too!
3) Ultra flat design allowing the umbrella to be easily stored in a bag, car glove compartment or even a coat pocket!
4) 108cm canopy arc when open with a 94cm diameter; a generous size for a flat umbrella.
5) Hexagonal shaft giving added rigidity.
6) When closed, the umbrella measures 27cm from end to end.
7) Easy grip handle with wrist strap for easy carrying.
8) Slip cover included.
9) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
10 When closed this umbrella is just 4cm high, however expands to a 108cm canopy! This is achieved through superior engineering and design; it demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).