At DIY TECH UK we’re passionate about every detail of our tools from ease of use to durability and from functionality to size/weight ratio. Quality is everything. Our tools are renowned for being extremely tough and for being packed with functionality. Our tools give superior performance that we back with our 1 year guarantee. Our 17 in 1 hammer multitool stands out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) High-carbon steel - This tool uses extra strong high-carbon stainless steel; every component in our tools is carefully chosen to be durable.
2) 17 superb functions - This tool is so clever! It's packed with functions and is perfect for so many DIY and professional jobs. It encompasses:
-Hammer and nail remover
-Locking pliers and regular pliers
-Two saws and one file
-Two slotted and one Phillips screwdriver
-4-6mm spanners in four sizes
3) Compact design - Our clever design means this multi-tool is just 16cm long and 9cm wide when closed, however it has 17 functions! It weighs around 380g. It's perfect to keep in a pocket, bag, draw, tool box or car glove compartment.
4) Be ready to impress - With this tool, you're prepared for just about anything! It's brilliant for DIY, camping, fishing, hiking, cycling, travelling, survival and just about any job inside or outside the home! The tool can also be used to help break glass to escape an emergency.
5) Wooden handle - Making the tool look incredibly stylish.
6) Pouch included - With belt loop, making this tool super-portable.
7) This multi tool makes a brilliant gift idea for anyone who loves gadgets and cool things.
8) Free 36 in 1 wallet tool included - A brilliant emergency toolkit!
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our tools apart.
Buy with confidence with our 1 year guarantee.
Safety warning - Improper use may result in injury. Always keep blades and sharp parts of the tool away from fingers and the body, direct sharp points and edges away from you and others. Always use with protective clothing and approved eye protection. When not in use, store item in a safe place. Keep out of reach of children.