Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormDefender XL umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
2) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
3) Very large 152cm canopy arc when open with a 135cm diameter.
4) When closed, the umbrella measures 101cm from tip to handle. Rubber tip for stability.
5) Ergonomic non-slip handle maximising comfort and style.
6) Automatic - This umbrella opens at the touch of a button, quite unusual for a larger umbrella!
7) Strong fibre glass shaft giving the umbrella superior core stability.
8) Two straps to secure the canopy when closed.
9) Shoulder strap and slip cover included.
10) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
11) A generous amount of fibre glass has been used to construct the ribs of this umbrella meaning the frame is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).