Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormProtector MegaRibs straight umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) This umbrella has 16 ribs, twice the number of many umbrellas. Extra ribs mean extra strength!
2) Our ribs encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
3) Look closely and you'll see 3 layers of ribs that strengthen the frame.
4) Generous 120cm canopy arc when open with a 103cm diameter; black colour for timeless elegance.
5) Automatic mechanism - The umbrella opens at the touch of a button.
6) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
7) Non-slip hook handle maximising comfort and style.
8) When closed, the umbrella measures 85cm from tip to handle.
9) A generous amount of fibre glass has been used to construct the 16 ribs of this umbrella meaning the frame is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).