Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormProtector Compact umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
2) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
3) Automatic mechanism - Not just to open the canopy, our mechanism closes the canopy at the push of a button too!
4) 108cm canopy arc when open with a 97cm diameter; a generous size for a folding umbrella.
5) Hexagonal shaft giving added rigidity.
6) 3-fold design - Making the umbrella compact and easy to carry.
7) When closed, the umbrella measures 29cm.
8) Easy grip handle with wrist strap for easy carrying.
9) Slip cover included.
10) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
11) When closed our umbrella measures 6cm across, around 1cm wider than many other folding umbrellas. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).