Respecting Your Privacy…
At Collar and Cuffs London, our passion is to bring you menswear renowned for its sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service. This extends to ensuring that your privacy is respected and that we are clear on how your information is used.
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy covers important privacy matters including how we collect information from you, how we use this information and how we look after it. We comply with all relevant aspects of the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
At Collar and Cuffs London we take your privacy very seriously and you can be assured that
we will never sell your personal details to any third party.
Information we collect from youThe information that we collect about you is shown below, this helps us provide the exceptional customer service that we are passionate about. We hold this data for at least 6 years to ensure compliance with UK Value Added Tax "VAT Notice 700/21: keeping VAT records"; you may ask us to amend or delete the data and we will do so as soon as possible or when regulations permit.
- Your name.
- Your telephone number(s).
- Your address.
- Your email address.
- Order history.
- Information we collect when you write to us.
How we use your informationWe collect the above information to process your order, to help us understand what products and services you need from us, to offer you products and services that we think may be of interest to you, to help improve our products and services, to help improve our website and to carry out market research.
We may use aggregated statistics so we can enhance our service and website. This information may be provided to third parties however will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
Ensuring your information is protectedInformation you provide to us through our website is encrypted; this technology protects your information whilst it is being transmitted over the internet. Once it reaches Collar and Cuffs London, it is stored securely and can only be processed by authorised Collar and Cuffs London employees.
Information disclosureWe take the security of your information very seriously and fully comply with the requirements of the EU GDPR. You can rest assured that the information we hold is to provide you with exceptional customer service. We will not pass your individual details to any third party, other than:
- If we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities e.g. the Police, Courts of Law. This is by no means routine and would only happen if we were required to do so.
- With regard to your credit and debit card details, we do not store these on our servers. This does mean that you will be asked to enter your card details each time you shop with us, however we believe this provides you with added security. We have carefully selected Stripe to process your card payments; we pass information to them so they can validate it during the transaction. Stripe is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- To keep you informed of our latest offers and company information, if you have subscribed to receive our newsletter, we may pass your email address to a partner company who sends the newsletter; this company may store the data on a secure server outside the European Union. They adhere to strict standards of data protection that we expect in the UK and never sell or pass this data to anyone else.
- To calculate financial accounts and taxation amounts due. This includes disclosure to tax authorities and our agents.
- For delivery services where we will pass details of your name and address so your item(s) can be delivered to you. We may provide your telephone number and/or email address to the carrier so they can keep you informed about your delivery, offer alternative delivery dates etc.
Only authorised employees within Collar and Cuffs London use information collected from individual customers on a need to know basis.
Giving you access to the information we hold about you
You are able to ask us what information we hold about you and we will supply the details within one calendar month. If we believe the request is excessive or unfounded we may refuse or charge for the request. If any details we hold are incorrect you can ask us to amend them. Further, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Keeping you informed about our products and servicesWhere you have given us permission, we may use information you have provided to us to contact you regarding our products, services and special offers. We may contact you by post, fax, email, social networking websites or text message. Please be assured that we are respectful of your time and we limit the frequency of our communications to you to a reasonable amount.
If at any point you no longer wish to receive such information please inform us via the CONTACT US form on the website. We will act on this in a reasonable period of time, usually within a calendar month.
-To provide analytics
-To store your preferences
-To enable certain functions
Cookies are used to provide an enhanced customer experience. Please ensure your browser is set to accept cookies to allow us to provide this enhanced service to you. If you do not like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, please visit the help pages of your browser. If you choose delete cookies or not accept them, you may not be able to use all the features on our website and some pages may not display properly.
Links to this websiteYou may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out in our Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other parties’ websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. When leaving our site, we encourage users to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Last reviewed: February 2020