Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our StormProtector Pro umbrella. This highly engineered umbrella stands out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
2) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
3) The innovative twin rail ribs at the centre of the canopy make the umbrella stronger.
4) When closed, the umbrella measures 43cm from end to end, making it ideal to store in a rucksack or larger bag.
5) The 2-fold design gives the umbrella superior strength.
6) Automatic open.
7) 112cm canopy arc when open, with a 100cm diameter; generous for a folding umbrella.
8) Hexagonal shaft for added rigidity.
9) Easy grip handle with wrist strap.
10) Slip cover included.
11) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
12) When closed this umbrella measures 6cm across, around 1cm wider than many other folding umbrellas. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).