Keeping You Informed...
At Collar and Cuffs London, our passion is to bring you menswear renowned for its sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service. This extends to ensuring that our Terms and Conditions are clear and available to you should you need them.
3 THE ORDERING PROCESS
6 EMAIL COMMUNICATION
10 MULTIPLE PURCHASE OFFERS
11 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
12 FRAUD PREVENTION
13 AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT
14 COPYRIGHT NOTICE
15 CONTACT US
16 FORCE MAJEURE
19 NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
1.3 Customers are requested to retain copies of any written information issued in relation to the provision of our services.
"Working day" is defined as Monday to Friday inclusive, however does not include public holidays in the United Kingdom.
2.2 All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of our stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
3. The Ordering Process3.1 When you place an order with Collar and Cuffs London, you agree that you are 18 years of age or older, that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract and that you are resident in one of the countries that we supply to. 3.2 Our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current UK prevailing rate and are liable to change at any time. Orders where confirmation of despatch has been issued will not be subject to any price changes. All prices displayed exclude delivery costs unless stated otherwise. 3.3 When you place an order with Collar and Cuffs London, we will send you an email acknowledging that we have received your order. This order is subject to acceptance by us and this acceptance will only take place when we send you an email confirming that we have despatched your order. Only when we have sent this confirmation to you will a contract have been formed. 3.4 On occasion we may not accept your offer for one or more of the following reasons noting that this is not an exhaustive list.
-Eligibility – You do not meet the eligibility criteria to use our website.
-Payment – We cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
-Address - If our shipping partners advise that obtaining a signature on delivery is not routinely possible.
-Pricing – A pricing error or product description error is identified.
-Stock – The item you have ordered is not available at this time.
3.5 If you are ordering more than one item from us, each item will constitute a separate order, we will endeavour to combine such orders at our discretion.
3.6 Collar and Cuffs London may offer items to our customers at a reduced price. The reduced price is known as the "Now" price with the previous price known as the "Was" price. Where an item has been reduced, the previous "Was" price is the price that the item has been sold at on the Collar and Cuffs London website (www.CollarAndCuffsLondon.com) or on the Amazon UK website (www.Amazon.co.uk) for a period of at least 28 consecutive days in the last 6 months.
3.7 Import duties and taxes may be levied for items delivered outside of the United Kingdom. These duties and taxes are levied by the authorities of the destination country and are outside the control of Collar and Cuffs London. You are responsible for the payment of these duties and taxes. 3.8 For items delivered outside of the United Kingdom, you must ensure that you comply with all the relevant laws and regulations of that country, Collar and Cuffs London cannot be held liable for any breach made by you of these laws and regulations.
4. Delivery4.1 We aim to look after our customers’ needs by delivering to as many countries as possible. For items other than our custom-made shirts, for customers with a United Kingdom delivery address, delivery is usually between four and five working days (depending upon the service chosen at the checkout) of us receiving payment, for items that we have in stock. The first working day is defined as the working day after the order is placed (subject to our acceptance covered in Section 3 above). Please note that some parcels can take up to a further two working days to arrive in some more remote parts of the United Kingdom e.g. the Shetland Islands, Orkney etc. Prior to Christmas, please pay careful attention to recommended posting dates after which items are not likely to arrive before Christmas. Delivery charges can be found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. 4.2 We also deliver to customers with a delivery address within the European Union, standard delivery is usually within 5-9 working days. Delivery charges can be found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. The first working day is defined as the working day after the order is placed (subject to our acceptance covered in Section 3 above). Some parcels can take up to a further two working days to arrive in some more remote parts of the EU. 4.3 We also aim to look after our customers’ needs by delivering to as many countries as possible outside of the European Union. Delivery to these countries is usually within 5-12 working days, for items that we have in stock. Delivery charges can be found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. 4.4 For our custom-made shirts, delivery is usually within 4-6 weeks of us receiving payment and us being in receipt of all requirements. 4.5 Collar and Cuffs London at their absolute discretion reserve the right to allow customers to order multiple items and pay a single delivery cost found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. To pay a single delivery cost, for customers with a delivery address within the United Kingdom or European Union, items must be ordered at the same time.
5. Returns 5.1 Distance Selling Regulations (online sales) If you wish to cancel your contract with us, you have a right to do so within 14 days of receiving your item(s). You must take reasonable care of items while they are in your possession and we ask that you return goods with the original packaging. We will pay a refund of the cost that you have paid to us in relation to the item(s) that you are returning. The amount we refund in relation to postage costs you paid to receive the item(s) is capped at the Standard Shipping rate prevailing at the time of purchase. Custom-made shirt purchases are excluded and are not entitled to a refund. You must inform us in writing if you wish to cancel your contract and return the item(s) to us as soon as possible at your own risk, paying for any postage costs. 5.2 The Collar and Cuffs London Guarantee At Collar and Cuffs London we are totally committed to providing you with exceptional customer service, as a result, further to the above, if you are not totally satisfied with an item purchased from us (after the above 14 days) you can return it to us within 60 days of purchase. Custom-made shirts are excluded from the 60 day guarantee. For all other items we will pay a full refund of the purchase price of the returned item(s) excluding delivery costs. Alternatively, we will exchange the item (excluding custom-made shirts) for another product up to the value of the purchase price. If you wish to return a product, this is at your own cost; please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office. Please use the Returns and Exchanges Slip sent with your product. Once we have received the returned product, we will arrange for a prompt refund or exchange to be made. If you are requesting an exchange, please complete the exchange section of the Returns and Exchanges Slip. 5.3 Our returns policy does not extend to Sale items, if you wish to return a Sale item, you can do so within 14 days of receiving your item(s). 5.4 We are usually able to pay refunds within 14 days of receiving the returned item or upon receipt of evidence that the item has been posted to us. 5.5 If an item is deemed by us to be defective:
-For items excluding custom-made shirts we will refund your purchase price and the delivery costs that you have paid. This would include reasonable postage costs incurred by you for returning the item(s) to us.
-For custom-made shirts, where the shirt can be altered or the defect can be remedied, we will fix the problem and return the shirt to you. If the defect cannot be remedied we will either decide to exchange the item or provide a refund of the purchase price and delivery costs. We will include reasonable postage costs incurred by you for returning the item to us.
5.6 Refunds will usually be paid to you using the same method that you used when purchasing your items.
6. Email CommunicationWe are required under law to send our customers certain information in writing. By using this website, you agree that we can contact you by email to supply this information to you or that we can post updates on our website. Additionally you agree that such electronic means fully comply with the law that requires us to issue such communications in writing.
8. DisclamerExclusions and Limitations8.1 The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Collar and Cuffs London:
-Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or our literature; and
-Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of events or you have advised us of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, programs and the data thereon or any other direct/indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
8.2 We request that our customers comply with all product care instructions, safety warnings, labelling and information contained with packaging and we will not be held responsible for any failures to comply with this. 8.3 If we break this agreement, our liability is strictly limited to the purchase price of the relevant items you have purchased in your order. 8.4 We do not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
9. Payment9.1 All major credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express are acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of the Collar and Cuffs London until paid for in full and a despatch note has been issued.
9.2 If you are purchasing items using a gift voucher, you cannot use any discount voucher for that transaction. Gift vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
10. Multiple Purchase Offers10.1 From time to time we may offer discounts to our customers for purchasing multiple items. Items included in these offers will be clearly marked and the offer only applies to these marked items. If the item is not marked as part of such an offer it does not form part of the offer. Such offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. 10.2 Usual delivery costs will be charged for such offers. 10.3 If you return an item purchased as part of a multi purchase offer and you qualify for a refund, we will refund the purchase price less the discount received. 10.4 If you have returned an item which forms part of a multi purchase offer and you wish to receive an exchange, if the replacement item is more expensive you will be charged the difference between the equivalent offer price and the cost of the replacement item.
11. Discount Vouchers11.1 From time to time we may offer promotional discount vouchers so our customers can receive a discount. These vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or offers and cannot be exchanged for cash. 11.2 Discount vouchers can only be used once and within the validity period of the voucher. 11.3 If you request a refund for an item you have purchased with a discount voucher, if you qualify for a refund, we will refund the purchase price of the item minus the value of the discount voucher.
12. Fraud PreventionWe cannot be held responsible for the fraudulent use of credit or debit cards in the purchase of products from us. We will help credit and debit card providers as required to ensure the security of our customers is looked after.
13. Availability and Content 13.1 You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of text, pictures, videos, sounds, downloads or programs available through this site. Redistribution, reproduction, republication, displaying or transmitting of any part of this site or its content by any means is prohibited, without our express written consent. 13.2 We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best of our ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify Collar and Cuffs London, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. 13.3 We reserve the right to permanently or temporarily modify or withdraw the website, we can do this with or without notifying you. Further, you or any third party may not hold us liable for any modification or withdrawal of the website. 13.4 At Collar and Cuffs London we take the accuracy of information displayed on our website very seriously. However it is possible that prices or other details may not always be accurate. When we send you an email confirming that we have despatched your order, this will contain the confirmed price. 13.5 Please also note that colours shown on our website are reproduced to match as closely as possible to the actual item, however variations can occur.
14. Copyright Notice 14.1 Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all material relating to our products and services and the full content of this website.
15. Contact Us 15.1 We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. By completing the Contact Us form your query will be passed to the correct team. Our Frequently Asked Questions page is also an easy way to find answers to questions we get asked most often. 15.2 Our address is: Collar and Cuffs London Trading Limited PO Box 2916 Sandgate Close ROMFORD RM7 1NW
Company number 10186864, registered in England and Wales.
16. Force Majeure 16.1 Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood, the regulations/restrictions of any government or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the Terms and Conditions of any agreement contained herein. Our obligations under any contract are deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time to perform any obligations for the duration of that period.
17. Waiver 17.1 Failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any agreement or the failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy to which they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both parties.
18. General 18.1 If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact our Customer Experience Team via the Contact Us link on the website.18.2 If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining parts will continue to apply. 18.3 Our failure to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. 18.4 These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and authorised by us.
19. Notification of Changes 19.1 We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these Terms and Conditions.
All rights reserved. Last reviewed 31 January 2020