DetailsAccessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! The British weather can be more than a little unpredictable... be one step ahead with our dapper StormDefender City umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
2) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
3) Generous 134cm canopy arc when open with a 110cm diameter.
4) When closed, the umbrella measures 96cm from tip to handle.
5) Traditional solid wood hook handle for timeless elegance.
6) Automatic - This umbrella opens at the touch of a button, quite unusual for a larger umbrella!
7) Strong fibre glass shaft giving the umbrella superior core stability.
8) Two straps to secure the canopy when closed and slip cover included.
9) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
10) A generous amount of fibre glass has been used to construct the ribs of this umbrella meaning the frame is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea – it will be used time after time by the recipient.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent product, Excellent customer service!
- This umbrella is second to none, just like the Customer Service! I recently bought this umbrella as a present for my husband's Birthday and it really is of top quality! It looks so much more expensive than it is. A really gentleman's umbrella. My husband was absolutely delighted with this umbrella but unfortunately, he dropped it and the automatic mechanism jammed. The product was just out of the guarantee by a few days but that did not affect the quality of serivce that I received. I contact the company and within minutes, I had a reply from Wayne and the service that he provided has been second to none! He contacted me daily requesting information and updates, and has seen the problem through to the end. His efficiency and attention to detail was admirable and he made me feel very confident that my concern had been heard and was being dealt with. Within 3 days of contacting the company, Wayne, I had a replacement umbrella! The products that Collar and Cuffs provide are of a very high quality and the quality continued to their Customer Service Team. Other companies claim to have an 'excellent customer service' but usually fall short once you have purchased one of their products. Collar and Cuffs of London is a company I am very happy to have dealt with and I am sure, that you too will find the products of a very high quality and should you need to contact Customer Service, you definitely will not be disappointed.